The sale of your business represents an acknowledgment of a lifetime of work. The purchase of a business represents a significant new business venture that will likely control your future for many years. Whether your company is a multi-state organization or a local family-owned and operated business, our attorneys have the requisite knowledge and experience to facilitate a successful business transaction.
We are experienced in representing both the purchasers and sellers of businesses in a wide range of industries in Arkansas and throughout the country. We provide legal services for all phases of sales, acquisitions, split-offs, and mergers of businesses from the negotiation stage to the closing date. Our tax practice enables us to provide premier tax-efficient advice to clients during such transactions, all while offering practical solutions to issues that may arise. Our attorneys provide assistance as to:
- Preparation of Non-Disclosure Agreements and Letters of Intent
- Due Diligence of Target Business & Assets
- Negotiation and Preparation of Purchase/Sale Agreements
- Tax Planning for Sellers & Purchasers
- Obtaining Regulatory Approval
- Transfers of Assets or Equity
- Commercial Financing & Private Investment
- Transitioning of Employees and Employee Benefits
If we can be of assistance in any of the areas described above, please contact any one of our attorneys to schedule a consultation.