The sale of your business can represent an acknowledgment of a lifetime of work. The purchase of a business can represent a significant new business venture that will control your future for many years. Whether your company is a multi-state organization or a local family-owned and operated business, we have the requisite knowledge and experience to facilitate a successful transaction.
We are experienced in representing both the purchasers and sellers of businesses in a wide range of industries in Arkansas and throughout the country. We provide legal services for all phases of sales, acquisitions and mergers of businesses from the negotiation stage to the closing date. Our tax practice enables us to provide premier tax-efficient advice to clients during such transactions, all while offering practical solutions to issues that may arise. Our attorneys provide assistance as to:
- Preparation of Non-Disclosure Agreements and Letters of Intent
- Due Diligence of Target Business & Assets
- Negotiation and Preparation of Purchase/Merger Agreements
- Obtaining Regulatory Approval
- Transfers of Assets or Equity
- Business Acquisition Financing
- Transitioning of Employees and Employee Benefits
If we can be of assistance in any of the areas described above, please contact any one of our attorneys to schedule a consultation.