Many of our clients have charitable goals, and we recognize the irreplaceable benefits that nonprofit organizations provide our community. Our attorneys are experienced in advising charitable organizations throughout Arkansas in all phases of their operation, whether it is the formation of a nonprofit corporation or addressing regulatory compliance and legal matters that charitable organizations face on a daily basis. Our services include:
- Formation of Non-Profit Organizations
- Obtaining 501(c)(3) Tax Exempt Status from the IRS
- Establishing Family Foundations
- Establishing Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Establishing Endowment Funds and Grants
- Board and Organizational Structuring
- Donation Counseling
Additionally, our tax practice enables us to counsel Arkansas 501(c)(3) organizations with respect to their obligations under the Internal Revenue Code to ensure that their tax exempt status is maintained.
If we can be of assistance in any of the areas described above, please contact any one of our attorneys to schedule a consultation.