Our attorneys at Wolff & Ward understand that each parcel of real estate is unique, and thus each property transaction deserves the utmost time and attention. Our real estate practice is broad and encompassing, focusing on everything from purchases of residential property to large sophisticated commercial developments. Our clients include developers, builders, owners, investors as well as lenders located throughout Arkansas and beyond. We regularly counsel clients with respect to the following:
- Sales and Acquisitions
- Debt and Equity Financing
- Easements, Liens and Encumbrances
- Foreclosures and Debt Workouts
- Joint Ventures & Partnerships
- Oil & Gas Interests
- Quiet Title Actions & Evictions
- Disputes & Litigation
- Management Agreements
- Commercial & Residential Leasing
- Local Zoning and Land Use Regulations
- Qualified Opportunity Funds
Additionally, our tax practice allows us to provide premier guidance with respect to structuring tax-efficient acquisitions and divestitures of land, as well as facilitating tax-deferred like-kind exchanges under Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code.
If we can be of assistance in any of the areas described above, please contact any one of our attorneys to schedule a consultation.